Thursday, September 8, 2011

Angel Team Competition ~~Aug 2011

Yo Yo Yo...........What's up with everyone? Feeling awesome and cool as always? Lol......Well it's been a while since the last time I wrote the blog myself. And here comes the opportunity this time. Woohhoooooo. But before I get started, I just found out I'm travelling with my beloved colleague, TAMI to KK for training. Hahaha. As always feeling thrilled when I get the news.....^^

Okok. Well for last month, we had this competition going on where the Team Angel are required to draw a Hari Raya celebrations with RED BULL in it and as well to (*omg....suddenly forgotten about what is it called*) .................. ==' (*went to google it out*)...haha finally found it. *Continue *as well to weave a ketupat in respect of the Puasa month since we have Malay EMY in the Team too. So this is a good opportunity for everyone to learn the culture of other races. Hahaha.


Well, after all the hard work, ....FINALLY they came out with their hand work. Let the pictures show you and do the talking

.
MUN YIN

FARAH

ALICIA


GEORGIA


YIH LIN

Since the rest are not participating in it, they are penalize for some money as a charity to our EMY money collection bank.

(*p/s: Lol....some of the ketupat seriously looks very funny) Hahahaha



And the winner goes to:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
YIH LIN. I think she contributed the creative drawing and her effort in doing this. So she won for this month competition.

Hahaha. It's FUN to have them doing this though ***(Everyone = *Michelle is a torture)


Well, I guess that's about it. Stay tuned for our upcoming exciting things to be shared with you all.

BLA BLA ...........
Michelle Toh













No comments:

Post a Comment

Links!

Related Posts with Thumbnails