Saturday, October 1, 2011

Swinburne Masiswa Badminton Competition 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm Shirly from Angel Team in Kuching~I never tried blogging before this is the first time,so please forgive me if it doesn't seem good enough or anything, sorry =) This is what I'm about to share, I just joined Red Bull and this is also my first time doing sampling with my colleague Michelle Toh.

Date : from 30th Sept to 2nd Oct 2011
Event : Badminton tournament
Location : Swinburne



Team participating - Uniten, Sunway College, Swinburne, Politeknik, SATT, MMU, IPBL & Unitar.

The pictures will tell you everything!!! :)
LOOKkkk at their pinky bags! its so attractive huhh!~they are cute and friendly especially the one sitting next to me~! and also its him who asked me to join them in the photo :))


When i was explaining how RED BULL helps them in their game.


Warming up before the compete


The teams are preparing


The Competition BEGINS~! GoodLuck ppl!!!! :)


TADA!~ THIS IS ME :D ~I was sitting at the corner watching the match


Supporters/Players from Sunway College~See how energize they are after having our RedBull~!


Well, I guess that's for all now. I am happy that I finally had this chance to blog about our RED BULL activity and everyday sampling where a bunch of girls in a team of 2 going out everyday to get everyone in the city of Kuching energized. Bull bull.......HERE WE COME......



Broadcasting from;

Michelle & Shirly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links!

Related Posts with Thumbnails