Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trip to West Pahang I

Finally, after a while I manage to post the blog I suppose to (Sorry Tami =.=").
This time, I will blog about our (not so ;p) recent trip to West Pahang.
It was 3 days 2 nights work trip.
Its quite fun as this is our first time doing such sampling.

We start our journey at around 8am and our first stop was at Karak.

At Dataran Niaga Karak

We decided to divide into 2 teams and sample separately.

Sample time!

After Karak, our next destination was Bentong where we had our lunch before continuing our work at Bentong Bus Station.


Ticketing Counter


Didn't forget those bus drivers, conductors & passengers around


Mini Taxi Station at Bentong

We also sample those working adults around

As the sun goes down, we went to our last destination, Raub, sample around & then checking in for the night. Here is the sneak peak of our comfort room.


Don't mind our very "neat" room condition ;p

Next morning, we start our journey to Kuala Lipis early in the morning. As we reach our destination, we stop first to enjoy the greenery view of the place & then continue with sampling. We even visit the railway station & post office to sample their worker.


We start our journey in rainy days!


In front of Pak Boh Recipe restaurant


At the post-office

Well, since I don't know why I can't upload anymore pictures in this post (this is my first time blogging ;p), so I'll continue it in my 2nd post. ;)

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Central Team,
Fifie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Links!

Related Posts with Thumbnails